Operations Labor Management
The wholesaler’s largest cost is also its largest opportunity.
Operations management has become a more critical and complex aspect of the wholesaler. Today’s wholesaler recognizes that operations is the largest cost center and provides the largest opportunity for cost improvement and containment. Advances in technology mean more investment in operations and more opportunity for improved operations… if the technology is utilized correctly.
Operations Labor Management consulting services include:
- Operations organization structure development to improve overall supervision and accountability
- Warehouse work flow improvement
- Processes and procedures to improve productivity through proper work planning and measurement
- Employee retention strategies
- Assisting operations in fully utilizing technology solutions and achieving improved benefits realization for the wholesaler’s technology investment
- Order accuracy improvement programs and processes
- Delivery routing process management and productivity improvement programs
- Inventory control process improvement and loss prevention programs
- Improving communication and interdepartmental cooperation between sales and operations
- Compensation system design for order builders, managers and supervisors
Ready to talk strategy?
Learn more about how Verno can help your company.