Operations Labor Management
The wholesaler’s largest cost is also its largest opportunity.
Effective supplier management comes down to growing sales, properly utilizing resources, and being a great partner. It is a key function of every wholesaler, and a significant opportunity. Without proper guidelines, processes and structure, wholesalers run the risk of losing sales and wasting resources.
Operations Labor Management consulting services include:
- Operations organization structure development to improve overall supervision and accountability
- Warehouse work flow improvement
- Processes and procedures to improve productivity through proper work planning and measurement
- Employee retention strategies
- Assisting operations in fully utilizing technology solutions and achieving improved benefits realization for the wholesaler’s technology investment
- Order accuracy improvement programs and processes
- Delivery routing process management and productivity improvement programs
- Inventory control process improvement and loss prevention programs
- Improving communication and interdepartmental cooperation between sales and operations
- Compensation system design for order builders, managers and supervisors
Ready to talk strategy?
Learn more about how Verno can help your company.