Inventory Control Systems
Don’t wait for a problem to kickstart an inventory control system.
Inventory is the wholesaler’s largest liquid asset. Wholesalers are often operating 24 hours a day and major portions of the wholesaler’s workforce are short-term and relatively transient. Inventory control is all about effective process design and definition of responsibilities to minimize the risk of inventory loss.
Inventory Control consulting services include:
- Auditing all inventory movement processes to see the current state of the inventory control
- Inventory ordering
- Driver check out, check in, and route settlement
- Inventory counting and discrepancy resolution
- Evaluating the physical security and access to inventory
- Defining roles and responsibilities
- Instituting steps to ensure separation of duties and inventory process integrity
- Management and oversight approval for all inventory adjustments
Ready to talk strategy?
Learn more about how Verno can help your company.