What is the best way to get the job done?
GTM is about defining the best field sales and service strategy to ensure the wholesaler wins in the market and on the P&L. GTM structures the wholesaler’s sales organization, processes, and systems to achieve sales and profit goals while ensuring service resources meet retailer requirements.
GTM Strategy consulting services include:
- Identifying, evaluating, and prioritizing market segments and accounts based on sales potential, the cost to service, and return on investment
- Developing sales strategies that align the wholesaler’s resources with the needs and opportunities in the market. This can include:
- Online ordering
- Channel-specific and/or geographic sales reps
- Super merchandiser order-takers
- Craft sales specialists
- Defining the best overall management and supervisory structure
- Balancing sales growth opportunities, short and long-term investment, as well as cost and profit requirements to ensure profitable sales results